The Gargano National Park is a cycling tourism Paradise in Apulia. The Foresta Umbra is a book of Nature you can learn to read with the help of one of our nature guides. And, at the end of the tour, you can have a relaxing stop in a mountain hut, visit the naturalistic museum, the deers area and, for kids, the Giocabosco playground.
The itinerary is an easy walk suitable for all. It takes place already at the top Foresta Umbra and presents only few low slopes, but you can always decide to rent one of our e-bikes.
- official tour guide English and German speaking
- rental of trekking bike or MTB with helmet – specify quantity, type and height in cm when booking
What’s NOT included
- e-bike extra (+ € 10)
- group transfer from/to start/end point of the itinerary
Special prices and reductions
- 50% reduction of the experience price (rental excluded) for children (<18) – discount will be applied after the booking and you will get a confirmation email with the final total amount
- special reduction for group pre-bookings or if you book more than one experience with us during your holiday: 3×2
Book online and save money and time!
Bookings allow us to offer you the best possibile experience. Please, note that by booking this experience online you will spare circa € 10 per person in respect to the ordinary rates