A “slow” tour for discovering the Gargano National Park and its culinary culture Visiting oil mills, wine cellars and farmhouses (masserie) with light lunch or aperitif on traffic free “white” and paved roads.
This route is suitable also for trekking bikes and presents few moderate slopes, but you can rent one of our e-bikes.
On demand, we pick you up with our van.
- official tour guide english and german speaking
- light lunch or aperitif in a typical activity
- group transfer from/to the start/end point of the itinerary
What’s NOT included
- rental of trekking or mountain bike (€ 10) or e-bike (€ 20) with helmet – specify quantity, kind of bike and height in cm during booking
Special prices and reductions
- 50% discount on the tour price (bicycle rental excluded) for boys (<18) – we will apply the discount after you check the availability and send you a confirmation email with the discounted amount
- special reductions for group bookings in advance or if you book more than one experience with us during your holiday: 3×2
Book online and save money and time!
Bookings allow us to offer you the best possibile experience. Please, note that by booking this experience online you will spare circa € 10 per person in respect to the ordinary rates